All Memberships $10 per year.
Individuals (ages 18 and up, please)
Producers (must produce one live, fully staged show per year)
(see below for Benefits of Membership)
All Memberships run for a calendar year
(beginning date of payment and ending on December 31)
Join after December 1 for the coming year and enjoy membership benefits immediately
~ Choose your membership level below and then touch the PayPal button
~You may send funds via PayPal to email@example.com. Please list "Membership" in the notes and let us know your name, your theatre/company name, if applicable, and your email address.
We process credit card payments through PayPal. You do not need to join PayPal to use this option. Use the PayPal button located under Individual or Producer (below). You will be taken to the PayPal site. After you choose Check Out, you will be able to indicate "Pay as a guest now."
Checks should be made payable to San Antonio Theatre Coalition and mailed to:
Attn: Membership Chairman
P.O. Box 830963
San Antonio, TX 78283
Please provide your name and email address, and Theatre/Company name, if applicable, with your check.
~ You will receive password and user name via email to complete and edit your profile and to post listings, as applicable, usually within three days of transaction.
~ You have full control over what information is included in your online profile, and what is visible either publicly or only to other members.
~ Your email address is never visible to anyone (other than SATCO Admins). No private information is ever distributed to any third party in any way.
~ If there are any problems, please use the form at the bottom of the page to contact us.
Membership Benefits include:
- Email subscription to Playbill ~ weekly listing of current and upcoming productions distributed via email.
- Email subscription to E-Auditions ~ weekly listing of current and upcoming auditions distributed via email to members only (also available online)
- Free or Discounted admission to many SATCO member theatre events or workshops.
- Able to place a listing in the E-Audition for non-professional "Special Announcement" type listings. "I'm available for volunteer services." "I'm looking for an item to borrow." "I have items to donate." etc.
- Eligible to sit on SATCO Board of Directors
- Participation in SATCO general meetings
- SATCO Member Profile Page / Online Directory: Include as much or as little information as you would like to share with other SATCO Members (membership password needed to access information). Anyone can send you an email, but they won’t be able to see your email address unless you return their message.
Membership Benefits include:
- Access to website to post Theatre Profile, Audition and Playbill listings for instant viewing
- Access to website to search Individual member pages for emergency actors, ushers, lighting techs, etc.
- Automatic inclusion in the Playbill ~ weekly listing of current and upcoming productions distributed via email by subscription
- Automatic inclusion in the E-Auditions ~ weekly listing of current and upcoming auditions distributed via email by subscription to members only
- Able to advertise in the E-Auditions for workshops, classes, costume or prop pieces needed, technical help needed, etc.
- Listing (description and contact information) in SATCO advertising efforts
- Eligible to place an officer on the SATCO board of directors
- Participation in SATCO business meetings
- Two free or discounted admissions to SATCO community events and workshops
- Listed on web site along with link(s)
- Discounted admission to many SATCO theatres